Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Infusion 3 of Round 1

We traveled to the edge of Big City to have infusion 3. My appointment was at 4:30 pm. After I graciously thanked Nurse K for their thoughtfulness in scheduling every appointment to coincide with the worst of the Big City rush hour traffic, she took my vital signs as always. Of slight concern was my blood pressure, a surprising 115/47.

After my compliment, she used her emory board to dull the needle (just kidding) and administered one subcutaneous injection. It was over in ten minutes.

All in all, I feel very good. My next round starts January 6.

I am glad to have round 1 behind me before the Christmas season and all the eggnogs I intend to consume!

I hope you all have a great holiday season and please keep those positive vibes coming my way!

1 comment:

  1. Good!! Glad you are looking forward to eggnogs...I began my eggnog season last night!! YUMMY!!..BTW..I didn't realize you were to have 3 infusions each round...was this to keep your blood count in check? Xxleslie

    ReplyDelete