Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another trip to Big City

We went to Dr. Cardio's office today to be fitted with a heart rate monitor and have an echo-cardiogram. Perhaps this will help us to figure out what about the rituxan triggers cardiac arrhythmia and, hopefully, stop it before it starts again.

All my symptoms are about cleared up. And that's good; now that I am 95% recovered from last Wednesday's infusion, I am all set to have another infusion tomorrow. I surely hope tomorrow goes smoothly and quickly. Whatever it is, I must endure it and get to the end of four treatments.

My appetite seems to be returning. While we were driving home I had a craving for Subway, so we stopped and I finished every bite!

3 comments:

  1. Very glad to hear the appetite is back, as there are many (fattening) lobstahs awaiting you on Cape Cod!

    =^ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking about you and praying for an easy day tomorrow (and for several days after!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be thinking about you every minute, Dad! I'll call you tomorrow when I think you are home and see how you are doing. I love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete