Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back at home

Finally! I finished the infusion at about 5:00 pm. Wow! 9 to 5 sounds a little too much like work. Driving through the rush hour traffic in Big City is a bit much, too. However, the second rituxan treatment is finished. Two more to go. As always, Nurse P (P the Piercer) and Dr. Hema were very helpful, sensitive and caring. I am glad they are my team.

We stopped at our favorite pizza place on the way home. It was delicious.

I will be anxiously awaiting the absence of side effects until next Wednesday's infusion.

I very much appreciate your comments and emails. Your support and love seems to lift me and help me endure the treatments and side effects. I have read and reread them right in the treatment room. They never fail to make me smile. Thank you and keep them coming.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being halfway done!!! Keep your chin up and you'll do great!!!! LOVE YOU!! (and Syl too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! You are halfway there and I love you! I will call you tomorrow afternoon (your time) and see how you are feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! I'm glad you are finished with another, and that you felt good enough to stop for pizza on your way home.

    Praying that the next two infusions are problem-free.

    Love you both,
    Meemaw & Hubby

    ReplyDelete