Saturday, August 29, 2009

Greetings from Cape Cod!

We are having a great time here! I feel great and am eating everything in sight. As Brudder often says, "I am on a see food diet; I see food, I eat it."

I felt a bit tired the first day we were here, but I am feeling great now.

Our son G and I have taken a few photographic expeditions with very good results. It seems that I am the technician: aperture, ISO, shutter speed, etc. but he is the artist. We photograph the same scene and his shots are stunning while mine are...well, not. In any case, we are having fun and enjoying being in the fresh air. And, dare I say it, spending quality time together!

I am looking forward to Dr. Hema being amazed by my greatly improved physical state and administering rituxan treatment #3 of 4.

5 comments:

  1. Boy, talk about picture perfect! Thanks for making all of us jealous of your vacation spot. Glad to hear you're enjoying everything so much. I wonder how much weight you'll gain this week. I know how much I would gain if I was there.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are having fun, feeling good and eating well... Great photo... Tell everyone hello from us... Love to all and take care.. Don & Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but you're too modest, sir!

    =^ )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! We're very glad you are doing so well.... and having fun too. The picture you posted was awesome. I'm sure you are an artist as well.

    We love you very much!!!!

    Pam & Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SD, I am so happy that you are feeling great and enjoying your trip and that your enjoying your food.

    How about that B&B surprise?

    I am looking forward to seeing more of those beautiful pictures.

    Hello, to Greg from me.

    I will talk with you guys on your return from your trip.

    Love, Dyanne xoxox

    ReplyDelete