Monday, September 28, 2009

Better...or maybe not

Yesterday was a pretty good day; no fever, no chills or sweats and a good appetite. Today, however, about 1:45 pm, I felt warm and had no appetite for lunch. I took my temperature and found it to be 101.2. I took a big dose of Tylenol and confined myself to bed. Now, at 5:20 pm, I feel better and have no fever. I am even looking forward to dinner.

These symptoms seem milder than before and I hope they will turn out to be of shorter duration. I was encouraged by yesterday and this morning, when I had nothing more than sluggishness. In any event, I am one day closer to the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that you are feeling better!! I had been outta the loop for awhile bcuz my computer is in dire need of repair. Keep your head up, you are doing great and things will be wonderful just around the corner!!! Love YA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete