Friday, July 24, 2009

Waiting for Tuesday's update

There is not much to report until we visit with Dr. Hema on Tuesday. I am filled with questions and trepidation, none of which is worth worrying about until Dr. Hema analyzes the PET scan and tells us his recommendation for treatment.

Today's weight: 161.5. We decided to go out to breakfast this morning. Hey, what's the gol dang use of having a bit of a medical problem if you can't find a way to spin some enjoyment into it. Tonight, we are going out to dinner with friends and I intend to embarrass myself again!

More news Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment